Maria and Henry are certified educators with over three decades of combined experience teaching music, Spanish, and geography to preschoolers through college students. They bring the world to children through music. Their educational and interactive programs engage students' creativity and love of fun.
Be sure to request our accompanying "Fun Sheets" that support Arizona literacy standards and can be used before or after a Sticks and Tones visit.
We aggressively seek out funding assistance for our clients:
- Most of our programs are available to Title I schools for as little as $250 plus travel.
- We have a good track record with assisting clients in obtaining grants for residencies.
- New grants are available for both urban and rural communities.
- For details, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- You can find our available programs here.